Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 5 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast.
As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego.
Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing numerous weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up. Please see my professional artist site at elovelidge.com.
- RT @scanthepolice: CELEBRATE 🎉 THIS 🎉 BIRTHDAY 🎉 RIGHT 🎉/// 5 hours ago
- RT @kathrynvarn: my mentee @rosebwong is on 1A! again! read her great, important story on mail carriers here: tampabay.com/news/health/20… https…/// 6 hours ago
- Sky's the limit ☝🏼 fresh air and perspiration are my creative happy place. ☀️😅 instagr.am/p/CDklBFOBG6a/ https://t.co/HMBaYr9ay9/// 20 hours ago
- 🍲 @linecook is hosting a 3-part ramen cooking class starting this wkend and i couldn't be more excited 🥳 experiences.chefsfeed.com/meals/d/191796…/// 1 day ago
- Like, no kidding. twitter.com/sethabramson/s…/// 1 day ago
Author Archives: djlilelle
Tracklist: Jamie XX – I Know There’s Gonna Be (Good Times) ft. Young Thug & Popcaan Dizzy Wright – Train Your Mind Nao – Inhale Exhale Kaytranada – Sober Thoughts w/ Goldlink Fetty Wap – 679 (Remy Boys Remix) ft. … Continue reading
House, bass & UK tunes that have been the soundtrack to my summer of long flights, beautiful boat rides, days on the beach, and drives up the coast.
Wow, dead period for my blog. In all honestly, after my tour last year I took a break from DJing clubs and focused on my day job as well as DJing and MCing private events and especially weddings. I’ve shown … Continue reading
With my Spotify Pro account in full force, 2012 was the year that I returned to albums as opposed to random tracks here and there. In no particular order but numbered, these were the ones I loved the most.
After a long hike back up the west coast to San Francisco I flew out to New York last Monday, played a gig in Brooklyn with my girl Ex Ex Ex, attended a killer wedding and then hopped down the … Continue reading