Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 5 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast.
As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego.
Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing numerous weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up. Please see my professional artist site at elovelidge.com.
- Looks like I gotta get a @Showtime account ASAP 👌🏼 twitter.com/SHODesusAndMer…/// 1 day ago
- My favorite thing to do after a flight is thank the pilot for nailing the landing. @SouthwestAir 🛬👨🏽✈️🤣/// 2 days ago
- 🐢🐦🌴🌺🌊☀️🏖️📸 Hawai'i is the most gorgeous place I've ever been. Kindhearted people, vibrant birds and animals, sweet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/// 5 days ago
- ✨👯💿👩🏻🔬👩🏻💻✨ In 2007, @alwaysvcozy and I met in DC and quickly bonded over our science careers and love of house mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/// 2 weeks ago
- RT @jemillerwbal: Dem women wearing suffragette white for SOTU..including new Speaker..Baltimore born/raised/emboldened @SpeakerPelosi htt…/// 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: DC
Wow, dead period for my blog. In all honestly, after my tour last year I took a break from DJing clubs and focused on my day job as well as DJing and MCing private events and especially weddings. I’ve shown … Continue reading
After a long hike back up the west coast to San Francisco I flew out to New York last Monday, played a gig in Brooklyn with my girl Ex Ex Ex, attended a killer wedding and then hopped down the … Continue reading
Inspired by friends, family and fans (that #tripleFlife), I am embarking on my first official US tour this month. Catch me in a city near you and if not, holler for bookings. DJ Lil’ Elle Coast 2 Coast August 2012 … Continue reading
Nope, not a joke. Wale, DC’s ambassador to this new generation of hip hop (or arguably, DC hip hop in general) is on tour hitting sold out Mezzanine in SF tonight and I get to spin tracks before he does … Continue reading
I’d say the two biggest factors inspiring me to make mixes or, eventually, remixes are friends and traveling. My friends themselves make amazing music and I’m always eager to hear the new tunes they’ve delivered to my inbox or hear … Continue reading
Something I’ve been meaning to do for a while is start a separate page on this site to include blog posts I’ve written that have been posted on other, often larger blogs. I’m currently writing about music for SF Station … Continue reading