Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 5 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast.
As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego.
Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing numerous weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up. Please see my professional artist site at elovelidge.com.
- TSA always confused by the potted plants I bring in my carry on. 🤪🌱🌼🛫/// 1 day ago
- The most fun thing about design is the problem solving process. I'll be working on something all week and it really… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/// 1 day ago
- RT @GrowthDotDesign: New Case Study ⚡️Tesla: How To Maximize Growth Through Word-of-Mouth: growth.design/case-studies/t… ⏬ See thread below for…/// 1 day ago
- 😍i want everything Michelle Minori makes twitter.com/chefsfeed/stat…/// 3 days ago
- RT @GoldWomyn: the size of the sink got me weak. twitter.com/kristyt/status…/// 3 days ago
Category Archives: elle da 5’2″
Lately I’ve been staying busy working out my creative muscles doing a variety of writing on topics ranging from the environment and science, food and drink, advice columns, pop culture, and most often music. I had a blast recently covering … Continue reading