Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 5 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast.
As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego.
Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing numerous weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up. Please see my professional artist site at elovelidge.com.
- RT @scanthepolice: CELEBRATE 🎉 THIS 🎉 BIRTHDAY 🎉 RIGHT 🎉/// 6 hours ago
- RT @kathrynvarn: my mentee @rosebwong is on 1A! again! read her great, important story on mail carriers here: tampabay.com/news/health/20… https…/// 7 hours ago
- Sky's the limit ☝🏼 fresh air and perspiration are my creative happy place. ☀️😅 instagr.am/p/CDklBFOBG6a/ https://t.co/HMBaYr9ay9/// 22 hours ago
- 🍲 @linecook is hosting a 3-part ramen cooking class starting this wkend and i couldn't be more excited 🥳 experiences.chefsfeed.com/meals/d/191796…/// 1 day ago
- Like, no kidding. twitter.com/sethabramson/s…/// 2 days ago
Category Archives: events
Wow, dead period for my blog. In all honestly, after my tour last year I took a break from DJing clubs and focused on my day job as well as DJing and MCing private events and especially weddings. I’ve shown … Continue reading
After a long hike back up the west coast to San Francisco I flew out to New York last Monday, played a gig in Brooklyn with my girl Ex Ex Ex, attended a killer wedding and then hopped down the … Continue reading
Inspired by friends, family and fans (that #tripleFlife), I am embarking on my first official US tour this month. Catch me in a city near you and if not, holler for bookings. DJ Lil’ Elle Coast 2 Coast August 2012 … Continue reading
There’s been so much I could have written about like my trip to DJ in Portland in February, DJing in New York in April and covering Coachella for SF Station but the best way to follow all of that is … Continue reading