Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 5 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast.
As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego.
Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing numerous weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up. Please see my professional artist site at elovelidge.com.
- Looks like I gotta get a @Showtime account ASAP 👌🏼 twitter.com/SHODesusAndMer…/// 1 day ago
- My favorite thing to do after a flight is thank the pilot for nailing the landing. @SouthwestAir 🛬👨🏽✈️🤣/// 2 days ago
- 🐢🐦🌴🌺🌊☀️🏖️📸 Hawai'i is the most gorgeous place I've ever been. Kindhearted people, vibrant birds and animals, sweet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/// 5 days ago
- ✨👯💿👩🏻🔬👩🏻💻✨ In 2007, @alwaysvcozy and I met in DC and quickly bonded over our science careers and love of house mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/// 2 weeks ago
- RT @jemillerwbal: Dem women wearing suffragette white for SOTU..including new Speaker..Baltimore born/raised/emboldened @SpeakerPelosi htt…/// 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: mixtape
House, bass & UK tunes that have been the soundtrack to my summer of long flights, beautiful boat rides, days on the beach, and drives up the coast. Advertisements
Wow, dead period for my blog. In all honestly, after my tour last year I took a break from DJing clubs and focused on my day job as well as DJing and MCing private events and especially weddings. I’ve shown … Continue reading
There’s been so much I could have written about like my trip to DJ in Portland in February, DJing in New York in April and covering Coachella for SF Station but the best way to follow all of that is … Continue reading
Gotta love Fridays. I wake up at 7am after DJing last night till 2am, grind hard in the morning, hit the park, then it’s afternoon nap time, dinner and back to the club at 9pm. For some reason I get … Continue reading
Nope, not a joke. Wale, DC’s ambassador to this new generation of hip hop (or arguably, DC hip hop in general) is on tour hitting sold out Mezzanine in SF tonight and I get to spin tracks before he does … Continue reading
Back in May and June while I was reading Tweets and texts from all the fam back on the East Coast discussing rooftop, poolside parties and trips to the Eastern or (South only!) Jersey Shore, it was really difficult maintaining … Continue reading