Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 5 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast.
As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego.
Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing numerous weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up. Please see my professional artist site at elovelidge.com.
- RIP Tony Hsieh. A decent CEO in a sea of authoritarians who inspired more empathetic problem solving. And created m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/// 1 day ago
- Resist the urge. Don't cross that picket line. twitter.com/jason_koebler/…/// 2 days ago
- v important to give even a little bit this year. food banks, mutual aid orgs, friends you know who need some help.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/// 4 days ago
- RT @ceciliakang: this memory is seared in my mind. nearly 4 years ago, Ivanka and Jared glam up as dad enacts refugee ban/// 5 days ago
- "Stop being crybabies about a little inconvenience. We already have more than 250,000 reasons to weep — and to be t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…/// 5 days ago
Category Archives: mixtape
House, bass & UK tunes that have been the soundtrack to my summer of long flights, beautiful boat rides, days on the beach, and drives up the coast.
Wow, dead period for my blog. In all honestly, after my tour last year I took a break from DJing clubs and focused on my day job as well as DJing and MCing private events and especially weddings. I’ve shown … Continue reading
There’s been so much I could have written about like my trip to DJ in Portland in February, DJing in New York in April and covering Coachella for SF Station but the best way to follow all of that is … Continue reading
Gotta love Fridays. I wake up at 7am after DJing last night till 2am, grind hard in the morning, hit the park, then it’s afternoon nap time, dinner and back to the club at 9pm. For some reason I get … Continue reading